Starting a Movement. Funding Research. Supporting Families.
STARTING A NATIONAL MOVEMENT
- 8 Emmy® Awards for The Truth 365 Documentaries and short films.
- TIME® Magazine runs full-page ad for AWOCCF’s The Truth 365.
- Hosts CureFest, an annual event in Washington, DC, to help spread awareness and unify the childhood cancer community. This year over 250 childhood cancer foundations and groups were represented.
- Truth 365 videos have been viewed over 500 million times in several dozen countries.
- Daily educational Facebook posts are viewed over 2 million times per month.
FUNDING VITAL RESEARCH The mission of Arms Wide Open is to fund less toxic therapies for children with cancer so they can have a better quality of life as they battle the disease.
Since its inception 8 years ago, AWOCCF has provided over $3 million in funding for research.
To date, AWOCCF has funded over 50 research grants, which has provided children with cancer alternative treatment options in hospitals throughout the US and Canada.
- Providing monthly grants to families suffering hardship due to their child’s cancer diagnosis.
- Hosts Helping Hands, a crowd-funding platform that allows childhood cancer families to raise funds without paying credit card and platform fees.
- Hosts Hope and Healing, a retreat weekend for bereaved families.
- Sponsoring the Women’s Integrative Wellness Night at the Ronald McDonald House NYC.
- Partnering with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) to host “First Steps Toward Healing: A Webinar Series.”
Join Us in the Fight Against Childhood Cancer!
Get involved with AWOCCF today!
Arms Wide Open is the producer of the 8-time Emmy Award-winning documentary and social media campaign “The Truth 365.” The full-length documentary and short films sparked pediatric research legislation that was signed into law by President Obama in May 2014 and by President Trump in August 2017.